JANUARY 12, 2019
Do you have what it takes to be the country’s next pride in racing?
Then join the Honda Pilipinas Dream Cup Shoot Out this January 26, 2019 at the Clark International Speedway!
Here are the details on how to join:
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO JOIN THE TRY OUTS
a. Male / Female
b. Ages 12 – 17 y/o
c. Knows how to operate Manual Transmission,
d. Open to Beginners, Novice, Intermediate only.
e. Honda is looking for talents, thus, riders without recognition in Motor Sports may join.
At the Shoot out, Participants need to bring the following:
1. Photocopy of School ID / Government issued ID of the Rider
2. Photocopy Government issued ID of the Parent / Guardian
3. Photocopy of Parents TIN (tax Identification Number) ID
4. Photocopy of Riders Birth Certificate
5. Riders Racing License
6. Riders Racing Insurance (If Available)
7. Parents Consent in joining Honda Pilipinas Dream Cup
8. Waiver signed by Applicant and Parent/s / Guardian
7. Application Form is available on site
8. Application Form shall be Signed by Applicant and Parent / Guardian
January 15, 2020 - Honda Racing Corporation (HRC) announced that it has reached an agreement with 34-year-old Spanish rider Toni Bou, currently competing in the FIM*1 Trial World Championship TrialGP...READ MORE
January 15, 2021 - Monster Energy Honda Team rider Kevin Benavides rode his CRF450 RALLY factory bike to overall victory in the motorcycle category on Friday, January 15 after...READ MORE